To prep with the amazing John Agozzino [B.A., J.D.] who designed and teaches our LSAT prep course. John's credentials include:
• 99th percentile scores on LSAT, GMAT, SAT, GRE
• over 6,000 hours teaching LSAT prep since 2009
• top-rated LSAT teacher at leading prep companies in U.S. and Canada
• licensed New York attorney
• qualified barrister and solicitor in Ontario
• 70 hours of classroom instruction. A comprehensive LSAT prep course spread over 7 weeks to give you ample time to digest everything.
• Comprehensive study and practice materials. Our Skills Workbooks, Strategy Guides, and Practice Manuals cover everything you need to know for the LSAT.
• 4 Proctored Tests. Full-length simulations of Test Day including score reports and strategy reviews by our ace instructor.
• Money-Back Guarantee. Withdraw during the first week of classes, and get a full refund minus the cost of books.
We’re the only LSAT prep company that lets students attend one full week of classes while retaining the option to get a full refund minus the cost of books.
• Logical Reasoning Workbook
• Analytical Reasoning Workbook
• Reading Comprehension Workbook
• Strategy Manual
• Proctored Tests and Strategy Review
• Homework Practice Sets
• 10 Actual Official LSAT Tests Volume 5
• 10 Actual Official LSAT Tests Volume 6
There are 2 ways to register:
1. Online. The easiest way is online. VISA, Master Card, Amex, PayPal and debit cards (except CIBC) are accepted.
2. Phone. To sign-up by phone, please call 1 877-878-0882. You can register over the phone using Visa, MasterCard or Amex.
At the University of Toronto (St. George campus) in downtown Toronto. Classrooms will be posted 1-2 weeks before the start of the course.
$1195 + tax ($1350.35).
You have two payment options:
1. $100 deposit guarantees your spot and is refundable up to 14 days before the start of the course.
2. Full payment
14 days before the start of the course.
1. 100% refund if you withdraw at least two weeks before the start of the prep course.
2. Prep101 retains the $100 deposit if you withdraw less than two weeks before the start of the prep course.
3. 100% refund if the prep course for which you register is full or canceled.
4. 100% refund minus the cost of books if you withdraw during the first week of classes.
5. No refunds after the first week of classes.
Prep courses must obtain a minimum enrollment in order to proceed.
416 907 4404 or 1 877 878 0882
Suite 600, 344 Bloor St. West
Toronto, Ontario M5S 3A7
Yes. Phone us at 1 877 878 0882 and we'll make arrangements for you to speak with John.